Sagan Series Gift Of Apollo
43 years ago today on July 20th, 1969 Apollo 11 landed on the moon. 6 hours after landing Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin became the first humans to set foot on the moon. Armstrong’s ‘That’s one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind’ became the most the recognizable quote from the moon landings and heard throughout the world. Also on the mission, command Module Pilot, Michael Collins remained alone in orbit for 15 hours until Armstrong and Aldrin returned for the trip home.
First Moon Landing 1969.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Canadian Singer Butchers U.S. National Anthem
- ‘Aliens’ In 60 Seconds
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Extreme 19 – The World’s Longest Par 3
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- The Baby Bachelor
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.