Microsoft first introduced the Tablet PC in 2001, since then hundreds of tablets have become available. Today Apple’s iPad controls over 60% of the Tablet PC market. Earlier this week Microsoft revealed Surface, Microsoft’s latest Tablet PC to compete with Apple’s iPad. Read Write Web compared the announcements of the iPad and Surface side by side. The two announcements appear very similar, the only difference is that the Surface crashes while trying to load Netflix.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Animals Are Awesome
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- How To Do Yoga With Your Cats
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Alive Inside – Henry Comes To Life Listening To iPod.
- Turbo Trailer
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Tsung Tsung – 5-Year-Old Piano Prodigy.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- ‘Clouds’ By Zach Sobiech.