21-year-old Valeria Lukyanova from Ukraine has fulfilled her dream of becoming a human Barbie doll. Her Facebook page has been one of the most popular pages in Russia this week as millions hear the story and just have to take a look at her pictures. ABC News takes a look at how much Valeria spent and can guess it’s somewhere in the hundreds of thousands possibly half a million in plastic surgery. If Barbie were real she would be 5’9″, 110 lbs and unable to stand because of her odd proportion.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Broadway Dancers Tap Dance ‘Cups (When I’m Gone)’
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Burning Fireplace Ugly Christmas Sweater.