Russian Barbie In Real Life
21-year-old Valeria Lukyanova from Ukraine has fulfilled her dream of becoming a human Barbie doll. Her Facebook page has been one of the most popular pages in Russia this week as millions hear the story and just have to take a look at her pictures. ABC News takes a look at how much Valeria spent and can guess it’s somewhere in the hundreds of thousands possibly half a million in plastic surgery. If Barbie were real she would be 5’9″, 110 lbs and unable to stand because of her odd proportion.
Most Watched Today
- Cat Attempts To Apologize To Another Cat
- Man Spends 17 Months Planning ‘The Perfect Proposal’, The Results Are Too Perfect
- Kids Cry Tears Of Joy After Mom Finds Missing 13-Year-Old Cat
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Video Of ‘Potty-Mouthed Princesses’ Dropping ‘F-Bombs For Feminism’ Causes Controversy
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.