Russian Barbie In Real Life
21-year-old Valeria Lukyanova from Ukraine has fulfilled her dream of becoming a human Barbie doll. Her Facebook page has been one of the most popular pages in Russia this week as millions hear the story and just have to take a look at her pictures. ABC News takes a look at how much Valeria spent and can guess it’s somewhere in the hundreds of thousands possibly half a million in plastic surgery. If Barbie were real she would be 5’9″, 110 lbs and unable to stand because of her odd proportion.
Most Watched Today
- First Person To Buy An iPhone 6 In Perth, Australia, Immediately Drops It On Live Television
- Vigilante Motorcyclist Gets Revenge On People Who Litter
- 8-Year-Old Girl Stuns Norwegian ‘Late Show’ With ‘Fly Me To The Moon’ Performance
- Watch What Happens When 4 Guys Agree To Get Bikini Waxes For The First Time
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Kuu The Screech Owl Makes A Dramatic Entrance Into The Kitchen
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.