Rowan Atkinson Opening Ceremony
Rowan Atkinson made an appearance during the London 2012 Olympic Games Opening Ceremony as Mr. Bean playing one note on a synthesizer as the London Symphony Orchestra performed Vangelis’ ‘Chariots of Fire’. Mr. Bean falls asleep into a dream of ‘Chariots of Fire’ the film running along the beach he attempts to beat them by getting a ride ahead of them and taking first place as he trips the others.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Most Watched Today
- ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ Christmas Light Show
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Waffles The Cat Fails To Jump Off A Snow-Covered Car
- Vicious Stray Cat Attacks Woman In The Snow
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Mr. D – How Teachers Grade Tests.
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Scientists In Submarine Capture Mermaid On Camera
- WestJet ‘Christmas Miracle’ Surprises Hundreds Of Passengers With Christmas Gifts
- 16-Year-Old Sings Pitch-Perfect Rendition Of Elvis Presley’s ‘Blue Christmas’
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots