Rough Terrain Robot
Boston Dynamics ‘Sand Flea’ looks like a normal remote controlled vehicle, but this 11 pound RC robot is capable of jumping 30 feet in the air. Using gyro stabilization the vehicle is able to stay flat for a soft landing. Seen in the video the robot can jump on top of buildings and up tough terrain. The Sand Flea was developed with funding from the US Army’s Rapid Equipping Force (REF). Perhaps one day this robot will be used in action.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- Homeless Girl Graduates Valedictorian Of Her High School Class
- Coca-Cola Brings Pakistan And India Together
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Tsung Tsung – 6-Year-Old Piano Prodigy On Ellen.
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Jeff Gordon ‘Test Drive’.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Will Smith Raps ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Theme.