Rosanne Cash USA Commercial
Brand USA has created ‘Discover America’ a 12.3 million dollar ad campaign featuring the first ever commercial advertising the United States of America. The Discover America ad campaign encourages travelers throughout the world to visit the United States of America. Over the next three months the campaign will run in the United Kingdom, Japan and Canada, there after it will run in Brazil, South Korea and other countries.
Land Of Dreams Commercial
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Animals Are Awesome
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Turbo Trailer
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon