Ronald Joseph Aaron Burgundy
Will Ferrell visited Conan earlier last week promoting ‘Casa De Mi Padre‘, but Ferrell wasn’t finished and returns to Conan as Ron Burgundy confirming that there will be a sequel to the 2004 hit Anchorman. After playing the flute and insulting Conan Burgundy announces, ‘Paramount Pictures and myself, Ronald Joseph Aaron Burgundy have come to terms on a sequel to Anchorman’. For sure returning for Anchorman 2 will be Will Ferrell, Steve Carell and Paul Rudd. At this time there is no release date or scheduled time to shoot. The announcement has been made, we must now wait patiently for further details.
Most Watched Today
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Flight Attendant’s Plane Jokes Make Pre-Flight Safety Precautions Tolerable
- Grandma And Young Man Stun ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ With Spectacular Salsa Routine
- Worst ‘Wheel Of Fortune’ Contestant Ever Blows Shot At $1 Million Prize, Two Trips, A Car And More
- Father Creates Time-Lapse Of Daughter Growing From A Baby To A 14-Year-Old
- Four Well-Mannered Dogs Pray Before Eating Dinner
- Baby’s First April Fools.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Irish Priest Surprises Wedding Couple With His Version Of ‘Hallelujah’
- Cat Excitedly Welcomes Home Her Owner After Three Days Away
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Bam Bam The French Bulldog Puppy Argues Over Bedtime
- Kids React To ‘Complicated’ Walkmans (Portable Cassette Players)