It’s been years since Danielle was adopted and has seen her foster sister. On Christmas Eve in 2009, Danielle’s adoptive parents surprised her by flying her foster sister in from out of state and wrapping her in a present. One month later Danielle’s adoptive parents flew out of state and finalized the adoption of her foster sister.
Most Watched Today
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Houdini Honey Badger Repeatedly Escapes His Enclosure
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Bam Bam The French Bulldog Puppy Argues Over Bedtime
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Laughter On The U-Bahn Train.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- ‘Girls Who Read’ – A Spoken Word Poem By Mark Grist
- Kristen Bell – Sloth Causes Birthday Meltdown.
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door
- Akiyuki’s LEGO Great Ball Contraption.