It’s been years since Danielle was adopted and has seen her foster sister. On Christmas Eve in 2009, Danielle’s adoptive parents surprised her by flying her foster sister in from out of state and wrapping her in a present. One month later Danielle’s adoptive parents flew out of state and finalized the adoption of her foster sister.
Most Watched Today
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Lion Cub Triplets Meet Their Father For The First Time At The Oregon Zoo
- Sea Lion Befriends A Young Boy With Asperger’s Syndrome
- Determined Dachshund Tries To Drag Inflatable Shark Into His Kennel
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- Stranger Makes Homeless Man’s Day By Giving Him A ‘Winning’ Lottery Ticket
- Adorable 3-Year-Old Girl Donates Her Hair To Kids With Cancer
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- New Orleans Police Officer Dances ‘The Wobble’ And ‘Cupid Shuffle’ At Mardi Gras
- Angela Trimbur – Dance Like Nobody’s Watching.
- Three Children Rescued From Minivan After Mother Intentionally Drives Into Ocean
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift