REF Sand Flea
Boston Dynamics ‘Sand Flea’ looks like a normal remote controlled vehicle, but this 11 pound RC robot is capable of jumping 30 feet in the air. Using gyro stabilization the vehicle is able to stay flat for a soft landing. Seen in the video the robot can jump on top of buildings and up tough terrain. The Sand Flea was developed with funding from the US Army’s Rapid Equipping Force (REF). Perhaps one day this robot will be used in action.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Animals Are Awesome
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Turbo Trailer
- The Doors Keyboardist Ray Manzarek Dies At 74