Rachael Leahcar Singing On The Voice
NBC’s The Voice has been a popular talent show in the United States. On Monday, Australia’s version of The Voice aired on Nine Network with judges Delta Goodrem, Seal, Joel Madden and Keith Urban selecting the talent. One stand out that has grabbed the attention of thousands is the talented 17-year-old Rachael Leahcar who is 90% legally blind. Rachael began singing at the age of nine and performs ‘La Vie En Rose’ by Edith Piaf receiving a standing ovation the second she begins singing bringing some audience members to tears. Rachael, capable of singing in Italian, French and Spanish wants to be known as a singer, not the blind girl that sings. All four judges turn around and although we don’t see it Rachael chooses to be on Team Delta with Australia’s own Delta Goodrem.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Stefon’s ‘Saturday Night Live’ Farewell With Seth Meyers
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- ‘The Office’ Blooper Reel
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Kristen Wiig – SNL Send Off.
- The Baby Bachelor