Rachael Leahcar Blind Girl That Sings
NBC’s The Voice has been a popular talent show in the United States. On Monday, Australia’s version of The Voice aired on Nine Network with judges Delta Goodrem, Seal, Joel Madden and Keith Urban selecting the talent. One stand out that has grabbed the attention of thousands is the talented 17-year-old Rachael Leahcar who is 90% legally blind. Rachael began singing at the age of nine and performs ‘La Vie En Rose’ by Edith Piaf receiving a standing ovation the second she begins singing bringing some audience members to tears. Rachael, capable of singing in Italian, French and Spanish wants to be known as a singer, not the blind girl that sings. All four judges turn around and although we don’t see it Rachael chooses to be on Team Delta with Australia’s own Delta Goodrem.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- 50 Common Misquotations
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Jamin’s Downtown Disney Flashmob Proposal.
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture