Rachael Leachar Singing On The Voice
NBC’s The Voice has been a popular talent show in the United States. On Monday, Australia’s version of The Voice aired on Nine Network with judges Delta Goodrem, Seal, Joel Madden and Keith Urban selecting the talent. One stand out that has grabbed the attention of thousands is the talented 17-year-old Rachael Leahcar who is 90% legally blind. Rachael began singing at the age of nine and performs ‘La Vie En Rose’ by Edith Piaf receiving a standing ovation the second she begins singing bringing some audience members to tears. Rachael, capable of singing in Italian, French and Spanish wants to be known as a singer, not the blind girl that sings. All four judges turn around and although we don’t see it Rachael chooses to be on Team Delta with Australia’s own Delta Goodrem.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Animals Are Awesome
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Turbo Trailer
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- ‘Clouds’ By Zach Sobiech.
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting