Quitting Jobs He Doesn’t Have Prank
Prankster Peter Butterman heads into businesses to tell them he is unable to work for them anymore. Peter makes people think he works for them and is quitting because he is nobody and is not recognized. It would be amazing if the prank backfired and you ended up with a pretty nice job.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Kid President’s 20 Things We Should Say More Often
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Falling Asleep On Strangers On NYC Subway
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Vs. U.S. Troops – ‘Call Me Maybe’.
- Just Put The F*cking Turkey In The Oven.
- RC Car With Camera Attached Meets A Curious Pride Of Lions
- One Miraculous Year In The Life Of A Baby Born 15 Weeks Early
- Cat Wearing A Shark Costume Cleans The Kitchen On A Roomba