Quit Job You Don’t Have
Prankster Peter Butterman heads into businesses to tell them he is unable to work for them anymore. Peter makes people think he works for them and is quitting because he is nobody and is not recognized. It would be amazing if the prank backfired and you ended up with a pretty nice job.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Animals Are Awesome
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Saturday Night Live – Starbucks Verismo Sketch.
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- ‘Clouds’ By Zach Sobiech.
- Turbo Trailer