Quill The Movie
Music Box Films is releasing Quill: The Life of a Guide Dog this summer and you just might cry after only watching the trailer. The film is based on a true story follows the life of Quill, a yellow Labrador Retriever who becomes a guide dog for a Japanese man named Mitsuru Watanabe. When Watanabe receives Quill he is hesitant that a dog can guide him, but they soon become good friends. The film was originally released in Japan in 2004 and made it to the 2004 Toronto International Film Festival, after 8 years the film is releasing in the United States. Quill: The Life of a Guide Dog releases in select theaters May 18th, 2012 and on DVD July 10th, 2012.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Russell Brand Destroys MSNBC’s ‘Morning Joe’ And Shows Them How To Do Their Job
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Fresh Breath Of Farm Air – A ‘Fresh Prince’ Parody
- 3-Year-Old Dustin Sings Nicki Minaj On Ellen.
- Photojournalist Captures Powerful Point-Of-View Video Inside Brazil Protests
- Little Boy Explains To His Mother Why He Doesn’t Want To Eat Octopus
- Disney ‘Frozen’ Teaser Trailer
- ‘Prancercise’ Lady Stars In John Mayer’s New Music Video ‘Paper Doll’
- ‘Bitchy Resting Face’ – Disorder That Makes Women Look Bitchy When They’re Not
- Danny MacAskill’s ‘Imaginate’ Riding Film
- Twin Baby Girls Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing With Rubber Bands
- ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Takes On Kobe Bryant, Metta World Peace And Jason Collins
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Vs. U.S. Troops – ‘Call Me Maybe’.
- Two-Year-Old Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots.
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- Prancercise – A Fitness Program Inspired By Horses