Guigoz, a French baby milk brand owned by Nestle, has always focused on helping parents understand their baby’s needs. The company’s latest ad includes babies speaking gibberish with captions that translating what they are really saying. Guigoz has released an app for the iPhone and iPad that translates what your baby is saying into an actual comment. The comical ad has been seen several million times in the past two months.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- ‘The Office’ Blooper Reel
- Stefon’s ‘Saturday Night Live’ Farewell With Seth Meyers
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Kristen Wiig – SNL Send Off.
- The Baby Bachelor
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.