Providence Road Baptist Church
Charles L. Worley, the Pastor at Providence Road Baptist Church in Maiden, North Carolina has come under fire from the media this week after a clip from his sermon on May 13th, 2012 suggested placing gays and lesbians behind electrified fences to die out. The clip and the story has caused the Providence Road Baptist Church to pull the sermon from their site and at this time the church’s website is unresponsive. On AC360, Anderson Cooper looks for answers and interviews Stacey Pritchard, church member and defender of Pastor Worley. Pritchard has a tough time understanding and answering Cooper’s questions, she sums up the interview saying, ‘it’s about the homosexuals and it’s wrong’.
Pastor Charles L. Worley of Providence Road Baptist Church in Maiden, North Carolina shared his thoughts on Obama supporting same-sex marriage during his sermon May 13th, 2012 [1:05:50]. Worley, being against same-sex marriage, explains his ‘way to get rid of all the lesbians and queers’. He wants a 50-100 mile long electrified fence built for all the lesbians, queers and homosexuals so in a few years they will die. Worley goes on to say [not shown], ‘a man and a woman can have a family, a man and a man can have a bunch of hell’. This controversial portion of his sermon has gained attention after being shared and uploaded by Catawba Valley Citizens Against Hate.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- ‘The Office’ Blooper Reel
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- The Baby Bachelor
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- Drummer With No Hands Covers ‘Can’t Stop’ By Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Rise And Shine
- Anchorman 2 Trailer