Prosthetic Magic Arms
Two-year-old Emma was born with arthrogryposis multiplex congenita, which limits her ability to lift her arms. Tariq Rahman and Whitney Sample at Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children in Wilmington, Delaware were able to print a 3D lightweight Wilmington Robotic Exoskeleton[WREX] giving Emma the opportunity to control her arms. With the Dimension Stratasys 3D printer, engineer Whitney Sample is able to print off worn/broken parts so they can be replaced instantly.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Scott’s Story – An Inspiring Story Of A Man With Cerebral Palsy
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Sad Cat Diary
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’