Procter And Gamble Moms Commercial
Earlier this year Procter and Gamble launched an ad campaign called ‘Thank you, Mom‘ for the London 2012 Olympic Games. Procter and Gamble has released another ad in the campaign called ‘Kids 2012′ which has been seen over 1 million times in the past two days. ‘To us, they’re Olympians. But to their moms, they’ll always be kids.’ The Olympic Games begins Friday, July 27th, 2012.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Jimmy Fallon Performs Holiday-Themed Pop Song Medley With Rashida Jones And Carrie Underwood
- One Miraculous Year In The Life Of A Baby Born 15 Weeks Early