Pray For Lacey
Two years ago, during a charitable hospital visit, Michigan State star forward Adreian Payne befriended Lacey Holsworth, an 8-year-old girl fighting Neuroblastoma, a rare form of nerve cancer. For the last three seasons the two have kept in touch and Adreian has made Lacey feel like a star. Adreian recently honored Lacey during senior night and had her help cut down the net following MSU’s Big Ten Tournament Championship. Donate to Lacey’s Fund here.
Big Ten Network – Adreian Brings Lacey Out On The Court During Senior Night
Most Watched Today
- Man Spends 17 Months Planning ‘The Perfect Proposal’, The Results Are Too Perfect
- Video Of ‘Potty-Mouthed Princesses’ Dropping ‘F-Bombs For Feminism’ Causes Controversy
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Maddie The 10-Week-Old Dachshund Puppy Quickly Learns To Ring Service Bell For Treats
- Man Turns Fridge Ice Dispenser Into Frozen Candy Dispenser
- This Baby Minion Costume Might Be The Best Halloween Costume Ever