Pray For Lacey
Two years ago, during a charitable hospital visit, Michigan State star forward Adreian Payne befriended Lacey Holsworth, an 8-year-old girl fighting Neuroblastoma, a rare form of nerve cancer. For the last three seasons the two have kept in touch and Adreian has made Lacey feel like a star. Adreian recently honored Lacey during senior night and had her help cut down the net following MSU’s Big Ten Tournament Championship. Donate to Lacey’s Fund here.
Big Ten Network – Adreian Brings Lacey Out On The Court During Senior Night
Most Watched Today
- Vigilante Motorcyclist Gets Revenge On People Who Litter
- Toddler Ignores Military Protocol, Sprints Into His Mother’s Arms During Return Ceremony
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Two Ferrets Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing In A Box Full Of Packing Peanuts
- Family Rescues Hummingbird Stuck In A Wad Of Used Chewing Gum
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Father’s Peekaboo Beard Surprise Frightens Baby Daughter