Pray For Lacey
Two years ago, during a charitable hospital visit, Michigan State star forward Adreian Payne befriended Lacey Holsworth, an 8-year-old girl fighting Neuroblastoma, a rare form of nerve cancer. For the last three seasons the two have kept in touch and Adreian has made Lacey feel like a star. Adreian recently honored Lacey during senior night and had her help cut down the net following MSU’s Big Ten Tournament Championship. Donate to Lacey’s Fund here.
Big Ten Network – Adreian Brings Lacey Out On The Court During Senior Night
Most Watched Today
- Cat Wearing Shark Costume Entertains ‘Shark Baby’ By Riding A Roomba
- Heroic Truck Driver Rescues Woman And One-Year-Old Infant From Explosive Crash
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything
- San Diego Fireworks 2012.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats