Port Of San Diego Fireworks
Technical problems caused the 4th of July firework show, ‘Big Bay Boom’ in San Diego to execute in 15 seconds. The show included launching fireworks from several barges, the Imperial Beach pier and a multiple barge with over 2,500 shots. The show which was suppose to last 17-minutes became the most watched fireworks show from this past 4th of July with over 30 million online viewers.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- The New Periodic Table Song
- Woman Free-Dives With Great White Shark
- Drummer With No Hands Covers ‘Can’t Stop’ By Red Hot Chili Peppers
- The Baby Bachelor
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Deer Crashes Through Bus Windshield In Pennsylvania
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Carly Rose Sonenclar – ‘Feeling Good’ X Factor Audition.
- Tsung Tsung – 5-Year-Old Piano Prodigy.
- It’s Not Easy Being A Penguin.