Poitiers Water Light Graffiti Exhibit
French digital artist, Antonin Fourneau has created a way for water to interact with light in a project called ‘Water Light Graffiti’. With help from Digitalarti ‘s Artlab team and volunteers, Antonin was able to create a wall with over 20,000 LED lights. As water is sprayed onto the wall the LEDs light up. Artists and pedestrians are welcome to experience Water Light Graffiti firsthand on the streets of Poitiers, France.
Most Watched Today
- ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ Christmas Light Show
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Young Man With Down Syndrome Reacts To Receiving College Acceptance Letter
- Waffles The Cat Fails To Jump Off A Snow-Covered Car
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- United States Air Force Band Surprises Museum-Goers With A Holiday Flash Mob
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Burning Fireplace Ugly Christmas Sweater.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Vicious Stray Cat Attacks Woman In The Snow
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video