Poitiers Water Light Graffiti Exhibit
French digital artist, Antonin Fourneau has created a way for water to interact with light in a project called ‘Water Light Graffiti’. With help from Digitalarti ‘s Artlab team and volunteers, Antonin was able to create a wall with over 20,000 LED lights. As water is sprayed onto the wall the LEDs light up. Artists and pedestrians are welcome to experience Water Light Graffiti firsthand on the streets of Poitiers, France.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- 50 Common Misquotations
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Jamin’s Downtown Disney Flashmob Proposal.