CGP Grey explains why Pluto is no longer a planet in our solar system in his latest video. In 2006 astronomers found Eris, an object similar to Pluto but slightly larger orbiting in the same area. After being considered a planet from 1930-2006 Pluto was removed from the solar system and added to the Kupier Belt.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Claycat – The Raid.
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Vs. U.S. Troops – ‘Call Me Maybe’.
- TNT Belgium – ‘Push To Add Drama’ Button.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Jamin’s Downtown Disney Flashmob Proposal.
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- Tsung Tsung – 5-Year-Old Piano Prodigy.
- Bay Bridge Light Show.
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal