Pig In Wheelchair
Chris P. Bacon is a four pound piglet who was born without the use of his rear legs. A young woman was unsure what to do with the disabled piglet and handed him over to Dr. Len Lucero, a vet at Eastside Veterinary Hospital in Clermont, Florida. Lucero was up late one night and made Chris P. Bacon a makeshift wheelchair out of K’NEX pieces. The wheelchair will make do until Chris P. Bacon is large enough for a larger wheelchair donated by the group known as Handicapped Pets. You can follow Chris P. Bacon’s story on Facebook and Twitter.
Time To Play.
Most Watched Today
- Watch What Happens When 4 Guys Agree To Get Bikini Waxes For The First Time
- Kuu The Screech Owl Makes A Dramatic Entrance Into The Kitchen
- Vigilante Motorcyclist Gets Revenge On People Who Litter
- Tiny Hungry Hamster Takes On Kobayashi In Adorable Hot Dog Eating Contest
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Toddler Ignores Military Protocol, Sprints Into His Mother’s Arms During Return Ceremony
- Two Ferrets Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing In A Box Full Of Packing Peanuts