Pig In Wheelchair
Chris P. Bacon is a four pound piglet who was born without the use of his rear legs. A young woman was unsure what to do with the disabled piglet and handed him over to Dr. Len Lucero, a vet at Eastside Veterinary Hospital in Clermont, Florida. Lucero was up late one night and made Chris P. Bacon a makeshift wheelchair out of K’NEX pieces. The wheelchair will make do until Chris P. Bacon is large enough for a larger wheelchair donated by the group known as Handicapped Pets. You can follow Chris P. Bacon’s story on Facebook and Twitter.
Time To Play.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- 50 Common Misquotations
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- Animals Are Awesome
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- US Naval Academy ‘Gangnam Style’.