Pig In Wheelchair
Chris P. Bacon is a four pound piglet who was born without the use of his rear legs. A young woman was unsure what to do with the disabled piglet and handed him over to Dr. Len Lucero, a vet at Eastside Veterinary Hospital in Clermont, Florida. Lucero was up late one night and made Chris P. Bacon a makeshift wheelchair out of K’NEX pieces. The wheelchair will make do until Chris P. Bacon is large enough for a larger wheelchair donated by the group known as Handicapped Pets. You can follow Chris P. Bacon’s story on Facebook and Twitter.
Time To Play.
Most Watched Today
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Lion Cub Triplets Meet Their Father For The First Time At The Oregon Zoo
- Sea Lion Befriends A Young Boy With Asperger’s Syndrome
- Determined Dachshund Tries To Drag Inflatable Shark Into His Kennel
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Stranger Makes Homeless Man’s Day By Giving Him A ‘Winning’ Lottery Ticket
- New Orleans Police Officer Dances ‘The Wobble’ And ‘Cupid Shuffle’ At Mardi Gras
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- Adorable 3-Year-Old Girl Donates Her Hair To Kids With Cancer
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Angela Trimbur – Dance Like Nobody’s Watching.
- Three Children Rescued From Minivan After Mother Intentionally Drives Into Ocean
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- Mother And Son Surprise Wedding Guests With Amazing Mother-Son Wedding Dance