Pig In Wheelchair
Chris P. Bacon is a four pound piglet who was born without the use of his rear legs. A young woman was unsure what to do with the disabled piglet and handed him over to Dr. Len Lucero, a vet at Eastside Veterinary Hospital in Clermont, Florida. Lucero was up late one night and made Chris P. Bacon a makeshift wheelchair out of K’NEX pieces. The wheelchair will make do until Chris P. Bacon is large enough for a larger wheelchair donated by the group known as Handicapped Pets. You can follow Chris P. Bacon’s story on Facebook and Twitter.
Time To Play.
Most Watched Today
- Man Spends 17 Months Planning ‘The Perfect Proposal’, The Results Are Too Perfect
- Cat Attempts To Apologize To Another Cat
- Kids Cry Tears Of Joy After Mom Finds Missing 13-Year-Old Cat
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Video Of ‘Potty-Mouthed Princesses’ Dropping ‘F-Bombs For Feminism’ Causes Controversy
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Intelligent Bonobo Ape Builds Fire And Roasts Marshmallows