Pig In Wheelchair
Chris P. Bacon is a four pound piglet who was born without the use of his rear legs. A young woman was unsure what to do with the disabled piglet and handed him over to Dr. Len Lucero, a vet at Eastside Veterinary Hospital in Clermont, Florida. Lucero was up late one night and made Chris P. Bacon a makeshift wheelchair out of K’NEX pieces. The wheelchair will make do until Chris P. Bacon is large enough for a larger wheelchair donated by the group known as Handicapped Pets. You can follow Chris P. Bacon’s story on Facebook and Twitter.
Time To Play.
Most Watched Today
- Irish Toddler Adorably Scolds Her Parents For Laughing During Her ‘Frozen’ Performance
- Bella The German Shepherd Throws Tantrum When It’s Time To Get Out Of The Water And Go Home
- Budweiser’s New Puppy Commercial Is The Perfect Anti-Drunk Driving Ad
- Little Boy Adorably Argues The Weather With Two Twin Sisters
- Chilling Anti-Texting While Driving PSA Has A Powerful Message
- Airline Employs Sherlock The Adorable Beagle To Help Return Lost Items
- Enraged Golfer Snaps His Clubs Into Two After A Bad Round Of Golf