Pig In Wheelchair
Chris P. Bacon is a four pound piglet who was born without the use of his rear legs. A young woman was unsure what to do with the disabled piglet and handed him over to Dr. Len Lucero, a vet at Eastside Veterinary Hospital in Clermont, Florida. Lucero was up late one night and made Chris P. Bacon a makeshift wheelchair out of K’NEX pieces. The wheelchair will make do until Chris P. Bacon is large enough for a larger wheelchair donated by the group known as Handicapped Pets. You can follow Chris P. Bacon’s story on Facebook and Twitter.
Time To Play.
Most Watched Today
- Maddie The 10-Week-Old Dachshund Puppy Quickly Learns To Ring Service Bell For Treats
- Dad Makes Adorable Minnie Mouse LED Halloween Costume For His Daughter
- This Baby Minion Costume Might Be The Best Halloween Costume Ever
- Mysterious Hero Saves Elderly Man From House Engulfed In Flames
- This Free App Uses Your Smartphone’s Camera To Solve Math Equations
- High School Runner Stops Running To Carry Injured Competitor Across Finish Line
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly