Picture This The Man Who Quit Money
12 years ago 51-year-old Daniel James Shellabarger, who goes by Suelo placed his life savings in a phone booth began living his life without money. Suelo was born in Denver, Colorado and after quitting the use of money he moved to Moab, Utah to live in a cave. In 2009 good friend Mark Sundeen wrote The Man Who Quit Money after being inspired by Suelo’s life living without money, Suelo is not accepting proceeds from the book. Suelo calls home ‘where ever I am now, United States’ and blogs occasionally on his site Zero Currency. Today Suelo travels the US when not in Utah; he doesn’t have an ID, bank account or a home, he doesn’t take money and he doesn’t live off of federal welfare.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Animals Are Awesome
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- The Doors Keyboardist Ray Manzarek Dies At 74
- Rare Color Video Of London In 1927