This 2 year old multi-winning award short film, ‘Leave Me’, was written by Ryan Dunlap and Dustin Ballard. The story is about Jack, a recent widower dealing with his grief through his wife’s broken camera. As Jack’s picture is taken by his father, he is somehow transferred into the camera’s moments. When the camera scrolls to the photograph with his wife in the picture Jack asks his father to leave him there.
Keith Loutit from Sydney, Australia has had great success shooting coastal areas by tilt-shift photography. In Bathtub IV Keith collects images of the Sydney harbor, beaches, and a rescue.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Animals Are Awesome
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Saturday Night Live – Starbucks Verismo Sketch.
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- ‘Clouds’ By Zach Sobiech.
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious