Phantom Camera Shark Attack
Discovery’s Shark Week is just around the corner, with it being Shark Week’s 25th anniversary keep an eye out for some incredible footage. A Phantom High Speed Camera, which has capabilities of capturing 1 million fps, is used to capture Great White Sharks jumping out of the water as they attack their meal. Shark Week beings August 12 at 9 p.m. EST.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- Coca-Cola Brings Pakistan And India Together
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- Rare Color Video Of London In 1927
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Melbourne Metro PSA – Dumb Ways To Die.
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.
- News Anchor Cracks Up Over Swimming Cat Video.
- Celebrities Pay Tribute To Cancer Patient With Just Weeks To Live
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- 50 Common Misquotations
- Angry Birds The Movie.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.