P&G Olympics Commercial
Procter & Gamble’s 2012 Olympic Games commercial honors mothers for everything they do, a mother’s job is the hardest in the world, but it is also the best in the world. The two minute ad follows the story of four children and their mothers who stand by them every step of the way in becoming an Olympic champion. *Have a box of tissues on stand by for this one.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Coca-Cola Brings Pakistan And India Together
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Tsung Tsung – 6-Year-Old Piano Prodigy On Ellen.
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Will Smith Raps ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Theme.
- Homeless Girl Graduates Valedictorian Of Her High School Class
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.
- I’m Elmo And I Know It.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana