P&G Mom Ad
Procter & Gamble’s 2012 Olympic Games commercial honors mothers for everything they do, a mother’s job is the hardest in the world, but it is also the best in the world. The two minute ad follows the story of four children and their mothers who stand by them every step of the way in becoming an Olympic champion. *Have a box of tissues on stand by for this one.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Melbourne Metro PSA – Dumb Ways To Die.
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- Coca-Cola Brings Pakistan And India Together
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- News Anchor Cracks Up Over Swimming Cat Video.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- 50 Common Misquotations
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Incredible Unscripted Segment On The Tonight Show With Jay Leno