64-year-old Peter Drakos, a car salesman from Detroit, Ohio started playing carnival games at the age of 9, today Peter is considered the best in the world at carnival games. Because he wins so much, many carnival midways have limited the amount of prizes a person can win. In total, Peter has won an average of 5,500 stuffed animals every year since 1972, that’s 220,000 stuffed animals in 40 years. Peter donates all of his winnings to over 50 different charities.
Most Watched Today
- Well Trained Dogs Patiently Wait To Be Called By Name For Dinner
- The Mayhew Animal Home’s Touching Dog Rescue Ad ‘Unloved’
- Adorable Deaf Pug Sings Excitedly When His Owners Return Home
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Adorable Little Girl Conducts Church Choir With Passion
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- Determined Dachshund Tries To Drag Inflatable Shark Into His Kennel
- Vicious Velociraptors From ‘Jurassic Park’ Get Replaced With Two Curious Cats
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Two Dogs Share An Ice Cream Cone