Lindsey Stirling, seen on Devin Graham’s Dubstep Violin – ‘Crystalize’, and vocalist Peter Hollens recreate the main theme of Skyrim Elder Scrolls composed by Jeremy Soule. Over 120 tracks were used in the recreation, 114 were Peter Hollens’ vocals alone. In just four days the cover has been seen over 1 million times.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- 50 Common Misquotations
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Animals Are Awesome
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth