Peter Drakos Carnival Game Hustler
64-year-old Peter Drakos, a car salesman from Detroit, Ohio started playing carnival games at the age of 9, today Peter is considered the best in the world at carnival games. Because he wins so much, many carnival midways have limited the amount of prizes a person can win. In total, Peter has won an average of 5,500 stuffed animals every year since 1972, that’s 220,000 stuffed animals in 40 years. Peter donates all of his winnings to over 50 different charities.
Most Watched Today
- Vigilante Motorcyclist Gets Revenge On People Who Litter
- Toddler Ignores Military Protocol, Sprints Into His Mother’s Arms During Return Ceremony
- Family Rescues Hummingbird Stuck In A Wad Of Used Chewing Gum
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Two Ferrets Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing In A Box Full Of Packing Peanuts
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats