Peter Drakos Carnival Game Hustler
64-year-old Peter Drakos, a car salesman from Detroit, Ohio started playing carnival games at the age of 9, today Peter is considered the best in the world at carnival games. Because he wins so much, many carnival midways have limited the amount of prizes a person can win. In total, Peter has won an average of 5,500 stuffed animals every year since 1972, that’s 220,000 stuffed animals in 40 years. Peter donates all of his winnings to over 50 different charities.
Most Watched Today
- Man Spends 17 Months Planning ‘The Perfect Proposal’, The Results Are Too Perfect
- Video Of ‘Potty-Mouthed Princesses’ Dropping ‘F-Bombs For Feminism’ Causes Controversy
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Man Turns Fridge Ice Dispenser Into Frozen Candy Dispenser
- Maddie The 10-Week-Old Dachshund Puppy Quickly Learns To Ring Service Bell For Treats
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Maymo The Lemon Beagle And His Sister Penny Go Trick-Or-Treating Wearing The Cutest Halloween Costumes