Peter Butterman Prank
Prankster Peter Butterman heads into businesses to tell them he is unable to work for them anymore. Peter makes people think he works for them and is quitting because he is nobody and is not recognized. It would be amazing if the prank backfired and you ended up with a pretty nice job.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Animals Are Awesome
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- How To Do Yoga With Your Cats
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- Turbo Trailer
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- ‘Clouds’ By Zach Sobiech.
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- 7-Month-Old Baby Water Skiing
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma