People Throwing Colors
Hindu’s celebration of Holi includes the Festival of Colors which is a popular springtime festival celebrated throughout the world. Thousands headed to the Krishna Temple in Spanish Fork, Utah, located 50 miles south of Salt Lake City to participate in the colorful event. Colored powder and paints were thrown every two hours in the two day event. Devin Graham and Good Line Films are there to capture every moment creating amazing short films. If you missed out on the event, Krishna Temple is holding an addition festival Saturday, April 14th.
Good Line Films – Festival of Colors
Devin Graham – Behind The Scenes
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Burning Fireplace Ugly Christmas Sweater.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition