Penguin Falls Down On March Of The Penguins
In the wildlife classic, March Of The Penguins, Emperor Penguins must travel long distances during the winter months to reach ocean water in search of food. In this short clip, a group of penguins walk back to their breeding grounds, one slips on the ice resulting in what is being called ‘the best sound ever’.
Most Watched Today
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- Lion Cub Triplets Meet Their Father For The First Time At The Oregon Zoo
- Determined Dachshund Tries To Drag Inflatable Shark Into His Kennel
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Sea Lion Befriends A Young Boy With Asperger’s Syndrome
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- Adorable 3-Year-Old Girl Donates Her Hair To Kids With Cancer
- Woman Takes Her Winter Weather Frustrations Out On Snowman
- New Orleans Police Officer Dances ‘The Wobble’ And ‘Cupid Shuffle’ At Mardi Gras
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Adorable Little Girl Conducts Church Choir With Passion