Penguin Falls Down On March Of The Penguins
In the wildlife classic, March Of The Penguins, Emperor Penguins must travel long distances during the winter months to reach ocean water in search of food. In this short clip, a group of penguins walk back to their breeding grounds, one slips on the ice resulting in what is being called ‘the best sound ever’.
Most Watched Today
- Houdini Honey Badger Repeatedly Escapes His Enclosure
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Young Boy Hugs A Chicken Named Love Bird
- Mysterious ‘Ghost Car’ Appears To Come Out Of Nowhere
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Ohio State Marching Band’s ‘Hollywood Blockbusters’ Halftime Show
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Kristen Bell – Sloth Causes Birthday Meltdown.
- Four Well-Mannered Dogs Pray Before Eating Dinner
- Heavy Caterpillar Machines Play Jenga With 600-Pound Pieces
- Military Medic’s ‘Cast Rules Jingle’ Teaches Little Girl How To Take Care Of Her Cast
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.