Penguin Falls Down On March Of The Penguins
In the wildlife classic, March Of The Penguins, Emperor Penguins must travel long distances during the winter months to reach ocean water in search of food. In this short clip, a group of penguins walk back to their breeding grounds, one slips on the ice resulting in what is being called ‘the best sound ever’.
Most Watched Today
- Man Spends 17 Months Planning ‘The Perfect Proposal’, The Results Are Too Perfect
- Cat Attempts To Apologize To Another Cat
- Kids Cry Tears Of Joy After Mom Finds Missing 13-Year-Old Cat
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Video Of ‘Potty-Mouthed Princesses’ Dropping ‘F-Bombs For Feminism’ Causes Controversy
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.