Pastor Charles Worley
Charles L. Worley, the Pastor at Providence Road Baptist Church in Maiden, North Carolina has come under fire from the media this week after a clip from his sermon on May 13th, 2012 suggested placing gays and lesbians behind electrified fences to die out. The clip and the story has caused the Providence Road Baptist Church to pull the sermon from their site and at this time the church’s website is unresponsive. On AC360, Anderson Cooper looks for answers and interviews Stacey Pritchard, church member and defender of Pastor Worley. Pritchard has a tough time understanding and answering Cooper’s questions, she sums up the interview saying, ‘it’s about the homosexuals and it’s wrong’.
Pastor Charles L. Worley of Providence Road Baptist Church in Maiden, North Carolina shared his thoughts on Obama supporting same-sex marriage during his sermon May 13th, 2012 [1:05:50]. Worley, being against same-sex marriage, explains his ‘way to get rid of all the lesbians and queers’. He wants a 50-100 mile long electrified fence built for all the lesbians, queers and homosexuals so in a few years they will die. Worley goes on to say [not shown], ‘a man and a woman can have a family, a man and a man can have a bunch of hell’. This controversial portion of his sermon has gained attention after being shared and uploaded by Catawba Valley Citizens Against Hate.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Vs. U.S. Troops – ‘Call Me Maybe’.
- Will Smith Raps ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Theme.
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- Jamin’s Downtown Disney Flashmob Proposal.
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- Festival Of Colors 2012 – World’s Biggest Color Party.