Pastor Charles L. Worley
Pastor Charles L. Worley of Providence Road Baptist Church in Maiden, North Carolina shared his thoughts on Obama supporting same-sex marriage during his sermon May 13th, 2012 [1:05:50]. Worley, being against same-sex marriage, explains his ‘way to get rid of all the lesbians and queers’. He wants a 50-100 mile long electrified fence built for all the lesbians, queers and homosexuals so in a few years they will die. Worley goes on to say [not shown], ‘a man and a woman can have a family, a man and a man can have a bunch of hell’. This controversial portion of his sermon has gained attention after being shared and uploaded by Catawba Valley Citizens Against Hate.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- Two-Year-Old Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 2
- Artist Finger Paints Photo-Realistic Portrait Of Morgan Freeman On An iPad