Parenting Win Queen
The morning drive to work or school can be boring unless you are like this family and rock out to Queen’s ‘Bohemian Rhapsody‘ while on the way to school. Dad says, ‘It has become a morning habit to sing Bohemian Rhapsody on the way to school in the morning. Depending on traffic, we can usually start the song as we pull out of the driveway, and pull into the school just as the song ends.’
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Animals Are Awesome
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- Turbo Trailer
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- How To Do Yoga With Your Cats
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Young Girl – BBC Comedy.
- PSY – Gangnam Style.
- Drummer With No Hands Covers ‘Can’t Stop’ By Red Hot Chili Peppers