Parallel Parking God
Parallel Parking might be the hardest driving technique, not for this guy who parks in a spot smaller than his car and heads to work. The car is parked in the same spot from 7am to 5pm after adjusting several times he is back on the road. In a busy city like New York parking spots are golden you will do just about anything.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Canadian Singer Butchers U.S. National Anthem
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Kristen Wiig – SNL Send Off.
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- The Social Revolution – Remember Me
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- ‘The First Taste’ – Children React To New Foods In Slow Motion
- What Hurts More, Giving Birth Or Getting Kicked In The Balls?