Outback Fire Devil
Filmmaker Chris Tangey captured this 100-foot ‘Fire Devil’ near Mount Conner in Northern Territory, Australia. A fire devil is essentially a dust devil that travels over hot spots from preexisting wildfires, this causes the fire to travel up the dust devil’s already hot vortex transforming it into a fire devil. Fire devils are rare sites that usually last less than one minute, Chris Tangey’s clip has been shared throughout the world and seen more than one million times this week.
Australia’s 7 News Story.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- ‘The Office’ Blooper Reel
- SNL Veganville Skit With Justin Timberlake.
- Mario And Fafa – Back To School Boot Camp.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Olympic Opening Ceremony – Mr. Bean ‘Chariots Of Fire’.
- Julia Child Remix – Keep On Cooking.
- The Social Revolution – Remember Me
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- Kristen Wiig – SNL Send Off.
- ‘Kitchen Nightmares’ Restaurant Freaks Out On Facebook
- Rise And Shine
- The Silhouettes – America’s Got Talent.
- What Hurts More, Giving Birth Or Getting Kicked In The Balls?
- Marquese Scott – Strange Clouds Dubstep.