Dutch artist Bart Jansen turned his cat, Orville, into a flying machine after he was killed by a car. Orville was named after famous aviator Orville Wright and turned into a helicopter after death with help from Arjen Beltman. Jansen says Orville loved birds and now he can fly with them. Orville the helicopter cat is getting worldwide attention after being displayed at the St. Art Gallery during the KunstRAI Art Festival in Amsterdam.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- The Baby Bachelor
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- Rise And Shine
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Drummer With No Hands Covers ‘Can’t Stop’ By Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- Woman Free-Dives With Great White Shark
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- The New Periodic Table Song