Original Elephant Painting
At the age of seven this Asian elephant, named Hong, began painting with help from her mahout [caretaker], Noi Rakchang. When Hong was nine she was able to paint a picture of an elephant holding a flower using her trunk. Hong, along with a handful of other elephants in Thailand are now being trained to paint pictures. The artwork is sold anywhere from $200-$750, proceeds support The Asian Elephant Art & Conservation Project, which is dedicated to saving the diminishing number of Asian elephants by providing standards of training, care, food and habitat. This particular painting by Hong is named ‘I Picked This For You’ and sells for $750, to date Hong has painted this same picture over 90 times.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- 50 Common Misquotations
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Animals Are Awesome
- Jamin’s Downtown Disney Flashmob Proposal.