Opera from Charlotte And Jonathan
Charlotte Jaconelli and Jonathan Antoine from Essex were the last act on Britain’s Got Talent this evening. At first glace Simon Cowell was not enthused as he told Carmen Electra, ‘just when you think things can’t get any worse!’ when the two walked on stage. 16-year-old Charlotte and 17-year-old Johnathan were paired up by their singing teachers and both have learned to stick up for one another. Johnathan has been bullied and picked on for a very long time and has lacked confidence, he says having Charlotte with him on stage boosts his confidence. Their jaw dropping performance received a standing ovation by the audience and all four judges. Simon shares his thoughts saying Charlotte is good but Johnathan is unbelievable calling him a future star, Simon worries that Charlotte will hold him back. Johnathan responds with ‘We’ve come on her as a duo, and we’re going to stay here as a duo’.
Most Watched Today
- Overjoyed Dog Passes Out When Family Member Returns Home After Two Years
- Kitten Attempts To Attack Ceramic Cat With Its Kung Fu Moves
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Forte Tenors America’s Got Talent Audition
- 20 Things You Can’t Do When You’re Not A Toddler
- Scuba-Diving Soldier Returns Home Early From Afghanistan And Surprises His Family At The Beach
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.