Oosthuizen Double Eagle
Louis Oosthuizen jumped in front of the leaders (Phil Mickelson and Peter Hanson) to -10 with an albatross early in the final round of the Masters this weekend. The albatross is also known as a double eagle which is a score of -3 on a single hole. It took Oosthuizen only two shots to compete the 2nd hole at the Masters which is a par 5. The shot was the first double eagle on the 2nd hole in Masters history, and first to be televised. Albatrosses are a lot tougher than a hole-in-one with odds that stretch to 1:1 million, from 1970-2003 only 84 albatrosses were recorded on the PGA Tour. Oosthuizen finished runner-up in the Masters after two holes of sudden death with Bubba Waston. Another popular clip from the Masters is Martin Kaymer’s skipping on water hole in one, which took place during a practice round earlier in the week.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Sad Cat Diary
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons