One World Trade Center
A 408-foot tall spire was installed atop New York City’s One World Trade Center today, bringing its total height to a symbolic 1,776 feet, making it the tallest skyscraper in the Western Hemisphere and the third-tallest in the world. Matt Lauer of The Today Show was atop the tower to see hundreds cheer as the tower’s final section was lowered into place. One World Trade Center will officially open late 2013 or early 2014.
Matt Lauer’s One World Trade Center Exclusive
One World Trade Center, or the Freedom Tower became the tallest building in New York City surpassing the Empire State Building and soon it will be the tallest building in the western hemisphere. EarthCam has released an amazing time-lapse of One World Trade Center over the past 8 years from 2004-2012. The milestone comes just one day before the one-year-anniversary of Osama Bin Ladin’s death.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- 16-Year-Old Sings Pitch-Perfect Rendition Of Elvis Presley’s ‘Blue Christmas’
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Magical Piano Brings Holiday Cheer To Travelers At Chicago’s Union Station
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ Christmas Light Show
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Pranksters Convince Alcoholic Friend He’s Been In A Coma For 10 Years After His 5th DUI
- Ice Cube, Kevin Hart, And Conan O’Brien Share A Lyft Car