One World Trade Center
A 408-foot tall spire was installed atop New York City’s One World Trade Center today, bringing its total height to a symbolic 1,776 feet, making it the tallest skyscraper in the Western Hemisphere and the third-tallest in the world. Matt Lauer of The Today Show was atop the tower to see hundreds cheer as the tower’s final section was lowered into place. One World Trade Center will officially open late 2013 or early 2014.
Matt Lauer’s One World Trade Center Exclusive
One World Trade Center, or the Freedom Tower became the tallest building in New York City surpassing the Empire State Building and soon it will be the tallest building in the western hemisphere. EarthCam has released an amazing time-lapse of One World Trade Center over the past 8 years from 2004-2012. The milestone comes just one day before the one-year-anniversary of Osama Bin Ladin’s death.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Coca-Cola Brings Pakistan And India Together
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Will Smith Raps ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Theme.
- Tsung Tsung – 6-Year-Old Piano Prodigy On Ellen.
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- I’m Elmo And I Know It.