One Race Every Medalist Ever
Jamaican sprinter, Usain Bolt currently holds the world record for the fastest 100 meter ever ran at 9.63 seconds. The New York Times takes a look at every medalist in the 100 Meter sprint since the very first Olympics in 1896. In the 1896 Athens Olympic Games Tim Burke finished first with a time of 12.0 seconds, today Tim would have finished 60[20 meters] feet behind Usain Bolt.
Most Watched Today
- Well Trained Dogs Patiently Wait To Be Called By Name For Dinner
- The Mayhew Animal Home’s Touching Dog Rescue Ad ‘Unloved’
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Adorable Little Girl Conducts Church Choir With Passion
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- Vicious Velociraptors From ‘Jurassic Park’ Get Replaced With Two Curious Cats
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- Lion Cub Triplets Meet Their Father For The First Time At The Oregon Zoo
- Killer Whales Chase A Speedboat
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology