One Race 100 Years
Jamaican sprinter, Usain Bolt currently holds the world record for the fastest 100 meter ever ran at 9.63 seconds. The New York Times takes a look at every medalist in the 100 Meter sprint since the very first Olympics in 1896. In the 1896 Athens Olympic Games Tim Burke finished first with a time of 12.0 seconds, today Tim would have finished 60[20 meters] feet behind Usain Bolt.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- Rise And Shine
- The Baby Bachelor
- Drummer With No Hands Covers ‘Can’t Stop’ By Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- Woman Free-Dives With Great White Shark
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- The New Periodic Table Song