One Of Curiosity’s Engineers
Mark Rober has worked on NASA JPL’s Curiosity Mars Rover for the past 7 years. In that time Mark’s mother passed away and he had a son. Mark was a mechanical engineer on Curiosity, he designed and delivered hardware to the rover. Mark’s 7 years of work came down to ‘7 minutes of terror‘, he shares the emotional ride leading up to the landing in a this short video. Mark calls the landing one of the coolest moments of his life so far.
Most Watched Today
- ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ Christmas Light Show
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Waffles The Cat Fails To Jump Off A Snow-Covered Car
- Vicious Stray Cat Attacks Woman In The Snow
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Mr. D – How Teachers Grade Tests.
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- United States Air Force Band Surprises Museum-Goers With A Holiday Flash Mob
- 16-Year-Old Sings Pitch-Perfect Rendition Of Elvis Presley’s ‘Blue Christmas’
- Scientists In Submarine Capture Mermaid On Camera
- WestJet ‘Christmas Miracle’ Surprises Hundreds Of Passengers With Christmas Gifts