The United Kingdom’s BBC shared a short documentary called ‘Nature Vs. Nurture’ just before the men’s 200m final Thursday, August 9th. The documentary took a look at the dominance of black athletes and their ancestry, traced back to slavery in west Africa. It’s been 32 years since a white male has won the 100m sprint, 82 people have completed the sprint in less than 10 seconds, 81 black and only 1 white.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Burning Fireplace Ugly Christmas Sweater.
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Sisters Explain The Worst Haircut Ever.
- Volksoper Wien ‘Carmina Burana’ Flash Mob